CAFE IN THE HUB EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Expression of Interest
CAFÉ IN THE HUB
Following a successful 2.5 year run of Café LA, our talented tenant Annemie will be shutting doors at the end of March 2024 to explore other avenues and spend more time with the family. Annemie made the café a real community hub with delicious food and cakes, and we will all miss her. We wish Annemie all the success in whatever she does next, we are sure she will make it fantastic!
Although we are very sad to see Annemie go, the Morvern Community Trading Company (MCTC) are now looking for a new tenant to take the café on from April 2024 in readiness for the season. We are looking for an individual or a team that are community focused and able to work with others as the Hub is used by many in the community.
We are inviting expressions of interest from the community to run the café business. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a pack that will give you more details about the lease and equipment and any questions you have that MCTC can answer. We ask that if you are interested in taking on this business you put a proposal together that includes:
- Your contact details
- Description of you and/or your company/who will be the key people
- Your proposal for running a cafe or similar and how you will accommodate a heritage display and retail opportunity for other businesses within the space
- A short CV and any relevant experience
- Your timeline (when can you take on the lease)
- Your staffing requirements and availability of staff
- What resources and equipment do you have (catering equipment etc).
Please note, if there is more than one expression of interest, MCTC will carry out a fair and open process to select a preferred option.
Also note, MCTC has an existing commitment to other community groups and businesses to accommodate a heritage display and retail space for local food, goods and crafts.
Please submit your proposal no later than 1st March 2024 to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please do contact MCTC on the above email.